Rental Property Tracker Lite is easy-to-use residential property management software for keeping track of your rental income and expenses and who still owes you money. This simplified rental property manager software is all you need to keep track of your income, expenses, rental units, and tenants.
This long-term property management software, has a full screen mode and large type, creates rent receipts, rent rolls, tenant notices and many landlord reports.
Rental Property Tracker Lite includes the following components:
- Rental Income Tracker - create statements and receipts for charges, deposits and payments. - Monthly, Weekly, Fortnightly and Multi-monthly rental periods are supported. - Accept government housing subsidies (Section 8 housing payments and vouchers) as partial rent payments. - Accept online credit card payments.
- Unit Tracker - rental history, owner info, etc.
- Tenant Tracker - complete tenant info, payment history, tenant notices, rent roll and other reports.
- Expense Tracker - Track tax deductible expenses, print checks, and create tax form reports. - Prepare property manager accounting reports for printing or exporting to a spreadsheet quickly and accurately.
- Other Income Tracker - deposits and income from a variety of sources. - Track all of your income and expenses. Create account registers for any number of accounts.
Users can download a free trial for most Mac or Windows computers from the website. A one time payment of $149 unlocks the software for unlimited use and includes updates and technical support.
Links to screenshots (with full descriptions of each feature) for each component of the software can be found here.